Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Random Thoughts

Well Its my Birthday Today!!! Yay! Had a Great Kick Back Day! Thanx to everybody who twittered... emailed... & Facebooked me 2 say 'Happy Birthday!!!' ... I appreciate it thanx :D If i was having a party you all would be invited but i reckon ill just leave it til next year aye? for my 21st Birthday XD Itz Gonna be frickn EPIC!!! ahahahaa!!! Well Hope Everyone had a great day at work skool or wherever. Havnt been updating the blog as often as i usually do because im tryna get my stuf together for mid-year hand-in for Uni so yea life suckz n i should be stressing and researching or painting but for some reason it's not bothering me right now lolz due date ...Thursday Morning! The Work Load Left To Do... All Of It! lmao! Oh well im sure ill finish it in time like always XD Oh yea & im soo not liking this cold weather!!! gosh!!! Just getting over a cold n sniffles that ive had for ages! smh.... Well thats all from me for now ...ill try n post more for ya...And im out--->...Peace luv n happiness!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment