Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thoughts For Today...

Wow this week has been great relaxing and stuff for the holidays but i should really be studying smh! since i have an assessment due first day back damn it!!! lol eh ill start monday definately :P But besides that ive been to a couple movies been to the mall a few times amongst other things like twitter lol...but today my dad got home from a trip to aus and brought me back a couple presents soo I thought i would share with all of you a couple things i got well actually just the shoes lol...I know there not my fav Nikes but I luv them!!!  First up is the high top k1x sneaker... Ive actually never had this brand of sneaker before in my life and dont really know much about it at all but frm the very very brief look on the internet I grasped its part of a basketball urban clothing/sneaker company which is kinda cool. The shoe that I got is the h1top in grey/cyan part of their new lifestyle shilhouttes by K1X collection.


The other sneaker I got are the 'Nike Overplay IV' which are super cool lol check it out!!! Yet again not something i would pick myself but stil like em heaps...


                    

Yea thats about it lol ...be back laterz with more to think about lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment