Thursday, September 9, 2010

Columbia X Kinetics X Atmos 'Metro Trail' Boots



''As part of its 7th anniversary celebration, Japanese retailer Kinetics collaborated with Columbia and Atmos on these “Metro Trail” mid leather boots. Last time outdoor looks were a trend, females had no choice but to wear stuff made for guys so it’s nice to see that some brands are including ladies in on the action, too. Whether or not these ever make it out of Japan is an altogether different issue.''

When I saw these I straight away thought about my family going on they're tramping adventures ahaha not that I go on any unless its a day trip XD But still the boots they wear could actually become something I like since viewing these boots above. I reckon the problem is not if they're gonna make it out of Japan but if they made sizes big enough for fobz and everyone else in the world who would consider buying them lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment