Sunday, April 10, 2011

DatzREIN is Baaackkk!!!! Lets Go!!!

Soo I guess you all are thinking what happen to datzrein???? where'd she go? lol We need her back!!!!!!! Shes my inspiration!!!!!! hahaha ...Well due to the Autobotz Crew, Friends & Followers asking me to start blogging again here I am. Where to start...where to start.... Well the reasons ive been away soo long are because University right now is a b*tch and is breaking my bank lol 'Slow money is just as bad as getting no money...'-Wiz Khalifa... Yep we need to change that stat! its hard being a struggling artist but on a lighter note... Prinze told me the other day 'Rachael Your Growing As An Artist...' - Oww True story!!! Made me feel better xD Get ready for more post they're coming stay tuned.

Peace Luv n Happiness xx :D

Oh Yeah cant forget about JOBAX!!! xD ... Follow n get excited bout it!!!!! http://JOBAXblogKeeent.tumblr.com/  ... #JOBAXLife ... Twitter: @JOBAXblogKEEENT @JGODkaaant @SalaSwagger LEGGO!!!! ... You Already know my twitter @DatzREIN nuff said plz lol

2 comments: