Monday, June 6, 2011

Its The Longggg WEEKEND!!!!!

Hey everyone! Been a while huh xD Its long weekend just chilling in Auckland Citys weird random weather, chilled with my cousins playing blackops on ps3 going hard on zombie mode haha! Been busy with University and other things the last few months have been hard work and stressing. I had a pilot show up at gallery 3 last month ill post a couple pics below for those that dont know #DatzREINlife #AutoBotz Allday EVERYDAY!!!! ...and umm... its coming close to mid year hand in and im like ugh! xD Looking foward to traveling over to the states next month so thats a up! Buy lots of sheit have goodtimes xD Posted up a couple things for you to check owt. Thats about it from me for now ill try n get back to posting asap :D Shoutout to my loyal blog followers you make me feel happy :)

Add me on twitter ... @DatzREIN !!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment