Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Oh Gosh! Random Thought!

Okay OMG! can my cpu not be slow!!! smh XD gosh i have all these songz i wanna post and its taking hella long smh! So im gonna have to post it later 2day geez!.... but anywayz besides that lolz whatz the big buzz about CHEETOS in newzealand? r they like the numba one product or sumthing lmao??? GNR! were not america!!! lolz i ws just thinking this becuz yesterday i was at the mall in the supermarket and they were stocked up in cheetos lolz and i ws like since wen? ahaha... well i was wondering if i shud post sum of my art stuf on here? but then i was like nah if u wanna see my work u cn get at me lolz email..txt me...call me...send your fan mail lolz!!! XD!!!! but yea thatz enuff from me for now i got thingz to do!!! oh yea if you read all of this...thanx ahahaha keep following me... oh yea and people actually follow me LMAO ..u see on that right panel on ur cpu screen theres a magic button that says FOLLOW!!! U SHUD PRESS IT itz good 4 U! :DD.

1 comment:

  1. i don't much like cheetos, BRING IN BEN AND JERRY'S!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete