Saturday, May 8, 2010

Been Busy So Dont Hate If My Tracklist Aint Brand New :D

Jadakiss Feat Nicki Minaj- I Think She Likes Me HOT!
Romeo Feat Taylor Swift- Romeo Save Me HOT!
Bruno Mars Feat Cee-Lo & B.O.B.- The Other Side HOT!
YG Feat Constantine- Whole Click Stuntin OMG FRICKN AWESOME!!! YG GO HARD!!! TOOT IT & BOOT IT!!!
Young Dru Feat Ray J- Super Bad [Explicit] OMG FRICKN AWESUM!!!!
Rick Ross Feat Young Jeezy- Just Saying [Explicit] OMG FRICKN AWESUM!!!!
Problem- Just For Tonight [Explicit] OMG FRICKN AWESUM!!!!
Rick Ross- I Think I Love Her
Crishan Feat Soundsick-Lego OMG FRICKN AWESUM!!!!
Ray L- Give It 2 U HOT!
Ciara- I Run It HOT!
Gudda Gudda Feat Waka Flocka- CEO OMG FRICKN AWESUM!!!!
The Dream Feat Ludacris- Love King (Remix) OMG FRICKN AWESUM!!!! YOU NEED THIS!!! ITS DEF!!!
Trina Feat P-Dub- Gucci Shoe Shopping OMG HOTTT!!!!
Adrienne Bailon Feat Ghostface Killah- Take You Home OMG FRICKN AWESUM!!!! 80s Classic by Lisa Lisa- I wonder If I Take You Home!!! OMG LUV THAT SONG & THIS REMAKE!!!!
Gloria Velez-Roger That (Nicki Diss) smh aww!! NEGITIVITY ISNT THE KEY!!!!
Trey Songz- Already Taken OMG FRICKN AWESUM!!!!!
Charles Hamilton-Gaucho
The Game Feat. Diddy- Heartbreak Hotel OMG FRICKN AWESUM!!! As i listened in the first 3secs in I was like omg this is a Minnie Ripperton sample!!! I LUV MINNIE RIPPERTON!!!! Sorry i rated this song as OMG Frickn Awesum but sorry u dont compare to my jam by Minnie-Memory Lane itz rated LEGENDARY!!!!
Range Feat Rick Ross- Ghetto Dance OMG HOTTT!!!!

I Think im all caught up now :D ...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment