Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Random Thoughts

Hey People!!! :D Just thought I would write in and update ya on whats goin on in 'The Fresh-Life Of Rachael A aka DatzREIN... Well first of all shoutout 2 everybody following me @DatzREIN on twitter lolz im on there lyk everyday smh lol but besides that been tryna get my studies at University right & get sum artwork done tryna push out as much work as I can and maybe post it up on here and get sum feedback on it. Also tryna get my stuf into sum exhibitions so I can get sum exposure and get to stuntin when the money starts rollin in LMAO! XD ...Alrite this is pretty random to mention but the weather right now is just UGLY!!! im thinkin the rain, cold temperatures and cloudy days is far from over unfortunately & that sux's to the max!!! Anywayz back to talkin bout Uni ...omg! lyk i was hella confused in theory today! lyk I cant believe It XD But I did learn a lot 2day tho ...ill tell you what I learnt "There is no such thing as documentary"-Trinh T. Minh-Ha ...I would tell you more about it but hey im paying good money to learn this sh*t lolz get in to art school pay your fees (which cost way too much) & im sure your tutors and mentors will inform you all about it lolz But really that was an intense & complex text we talked about in theory its quite interesting when you get your head around it. Oh yea another thing I found out today is I should really listen to my mum ahahaha she told me she gets headaches when she reads on the bus ...so what did i do? XD I was reading art theory on the bus and had a major headache this morning when I got 2 class smh!!!! Shame on me XD Oh yea you should already know but if im not postin as often as I usually do blame it on University studies... sorry but I never catch a break alwayz working hard & you should too! Oh yea i should proberbly mention im pretty sure i wont be posting anything 2morrw since ill be chillin and gettin work done with the #AutoBotzCrew til late night. Owwww #IRepAutoBotz !!! :D Letz Goo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment