Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just Me Thinking Again!

Today was a great day really productive got some of my stuff for art theory review sorted and now I am really tired from walking around town all day visiting art galleries and going to the university library for the first time this year XD lolz Well im just telling you this because I know i didn't post anything today because I was busy as someone who's busy can be lol You can say my work ethic is incredible (don't laugh) lmao! But yea ill try to post something tomorrow but my schedule for the rest of the week is super jam packed with university and everything else. And I have a feeling that this weekend im going to have to set aside time, for something i didn't know i would be doing lolz... Well tomorrow is Friday!!! official start to the weekend and last working day of the week and i know people go out for drinks after work and stuff but I never do that ahahaha! the work never stops for me, I have study to do, and art to make, Its just something I do thru drive, passion and the luv for what i do (sometimes XD). <----- Sounds like an award speech aye LMAO! Well I just wanna say to everyone who follows my blog I appreciate it and keep following me ill do my best to keep the blog going ...ill definately be posting sumthing up for ya on a NZ-Sunday lolz so stay tuned :D ...Oh yea enjoy your weekend everybody! drinks on you right? We gonna go out right? PARTY!!! XD if so... We can stunt like Gaga & Honey B "Cause im out in the club, and im sippin that bub, and your not gonna reach my telephone". lolz if your a dude reading this then umm...LMAO! i gues not XD oh well thats all from me for now :D

2 comments:

  1. lolz oh yea if u wanna schedule post go to post options located below when you make a new post...then under post date and time click 'scheduled at' ...which will then give you a time and date for you to fill in.. pretty simple really :D i scheduled post 2day so i wouldnt have to worry bout posting lolz

    ReplyDelete