Sunday, April 25, 2010

More Music!!! 4 U!!! :D

Trey Songz-Already Taken (NoDJ) HOTTT!!!!
Ray Lavender Feat Rock City & Kardinal Official- Rodeo  HOT! lmao i watched this dude on a talk show lastweek tryna get with a past gf ahaha weird!
B.O.B. Feat T.I.- Not Lost OMG FRICKN AWESUM!!!! .... Is it me or is the chorus from a Coldplay song?
Jamie Foxx Feat LL Cool J-All This Love HOT!
Ester Dean Feat Chris Brown- Big Things (NoDJ) OMG FRICKN AWESUM!!!!
Jamie Foxx Feat Rico Love & Mase-Not Yet OMG FRICKN AWESUM!!!!
Game-Slangin Game (DJ)
N.E.R.D. Feat Nelly Furtado- Hot & Fun (Full/CDQ/NoDJ) OMG FRICKN AWESUM!!!!
Jamie Drastik Feat Fabolous- B.O.B.
Mya-Confusion
M.I.A.-Born Free ... Reminds me of some anoying as Metal Rock Shhh!!! LMAO! I Rock With Metal Tho  Jus Becuz Itz tha Only Stuff They Have On Rock Band PS3 XD Im Used 2 It! lol
Khleo- Im Feenin Umm LOLZ Itz different should I say XD
Truth Feat Shorty Mack- Im Your Man HOT!
Bow Wow- Sex You Like This OMG FRICKN AWESUM!!!! XD Jus becuz itz Bow Wow!!! Haha!
B.O.B Feat Rico Barino- 5th Dimension (Explicit) HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment