Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My FRICKN AMAZING ART BEING ATTACKED LOLZ!!!

OMG! XD I didn't go into studio today and look at what happens... my friends....,hold on PSHHH!!! SCREW THAT!!! If they think they can do this they're flippin FAMILY XD SMH! They straight took my work and took photos with them lmao!!! Crackup!!! U made my day Family!!! XD

I know itz blurry but hey this picture was never suppose to be taken lolz I just found it a couple minutes on my friends facebook lmao!...im sure theres rules where you have to ask the artist for permission smh! XD



LMAO FOBZ!!!!

There not even completed workz either ahahahaha!!!

4 comments:

  1. wow rachel i hear ur work is gonna be hung up in OUR block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea we have this foyer project thing this year but im like one of the last groups so not any time soon thank goodness lolz and im not sure what level its gonna be on either lolz ill tell you when itz closer to the time :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo i see yeah theres a notice near the lifts... ummm what is your project????? and who's that standing with ur art???

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh itz my friendz in my class...they alwayz fool around and act like clowns ahahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete