Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Randon Thought of the Day!!!

Well im at home today had a daym headache smh!!!! the good thing tho is that i could blog and go twitter XD ...but anywayz i posted a couple things below for yous to take a look at... i might post sum music later on 2day if i get time since my cpu internet connection is slow now smh! I know somwtimes i only like post one thing like yesterday but OMG! PEOPLE! I do have a life!!! XD Gosh the life of an islander at university is too funny if only u knew XD but yea im gonna try and post as much as i can so dont hate me because you come on my blog an u have nothing to read or listen to okay i already told you the situation lolz...but i appreciate my followers and everyone that takes the time to see whats going on and checks up on all the updates on my blog...so im gonna keep doing this blog thing ...and you keep following me and commenting and rating my post... U Are Appreciated XD :D... Stay Tuned Like Ur Watching Ur Favourite Show On TV LOLZ!!!...Which reminds me i was watching the news yesterday and this afternoon and they are still showing the south island floods and the Justin Bieber stuf happening in Australia LMAO! @ the girl crying and hyperventilating BAHAHAHAHA!!!! gosh shes gonna be soo embarassed when she sees herself looking stupid on the news LMAO! gosh its just Justin Bieber not Jesus! XD Well thats enuff from me 4 now...til next time :D

3 comments:

  1. lol what do i care if justin beiber is going to touch down in nz hehehehehehehe hes a kid :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz i like a couple of his songs but come on watz all this hype??? lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yea justin biebers landed in NZ!!! lolz and people were at the airport on his arrival??? omg who does that? i certainly wouldnt be there waiting for him to come thru arrivals just to see him walk past not even notice every single person on his way to his vehicle lmao... Waiting time for a bieber fan...hrs. The time spent with the actual superstar...a couple seconds from a far. The person reading and hearing about this event PRICELESS!!! LMAO!!! XD

    ReplyDelete