Saturday, April 10, 2010

Omg Im So Excited Ryt Now 4 This Music Post :D

Game Ft K-Young- Diamonds JUST ADDED*** OMG FRICKN HOTTT!!!!
Tyga Feat Chris Brown- G-Shit (No DJ) OMG FRICKN AWESUM!!! I told you I was Gonna Post this when The NoDJ Vrsion dropped!!! OMG THIS IS MY SONG!!!!! :D
Ashanti- How To Keep Your Girl HOT! Is Ashanti Thinkin About Droppin An Album Or Something?
Swazy Baby- I Sang HOT! lolz who is this dude? lmao Instrumental Sick!
Ne-Yo Feat Brandy- She's Right Here OMG FRICKN AWESUM!!!! IM SUCH A BRANDY FAN!!! THIS IS ABOUT TO BE MY NEW FAVOURITE SONG!!!
Brandy- Like It Was Yesterday OMG FRICKN AWESUM!!!!
Brandy- Louboutins OMG HOT!!!!
T-Pain- Kiss Her HOT! T-Pain smh...what a Ew Dude lolz
Avery Storm Feat Nelly- 10+1 OMG FRICKN AWESUM!!!!
Red Cafe Presents... Lore'l- Celebrities This Girl Got It HOT!!!! XD
Dirty Money Feat Red Cafe & T.I.- Hello Goodmorning OMG FRICKN AWESUM!!!! U kno my Song is airing tonight on Idol :D... NZ Hella Slow!!! smh. U kno i already posted the clip on my blog tho like ages ago XD

No comments:

Post a Comment