Friday, April 16, 2010

Random Stuff I Wanna Say XD

Upgrading my blog little by little as you can see just added the twitter widget to the blog and if i say so myself itz lookin GREAT! lolz What do you think??? Good choice?? if u didnt get it ..itz a rhetorical question but if you got something to say feel free to speak your mind but the twitter widget is staying for now XD I know i havnt posted anything today but i will later on tonight ive been busy I HAVE A LIFE! :D if u can believe that lolz well until next time stay tuned to my blog like ur watching TV lolz Which reminds me i was watching tv last night and Degrassi Next Generation was on ahaha its soo old skool and they stil play it lolz...oh well atleast i got to watch Aubrey Graham aka Drake ahahahaha he looks so different ...the time before he was stunting and signed to Young Money lolz Yet the episode I watched last night was an episode about his bestfriend who starts hating on him because hes spoilt and rich XD too funny!!!

4 comments:

  1. lol lol, digress much? i like the twitter application, because it makes me want to read your twitter updates too [not that i have a choice but yeah haha]... and are you having all links open in a new page like ms langlands taught us? i do that...

    aaaand on a nit picky note, your twitter widget is cut from the right side :\

    but yeah i really like your blahg!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. fixed it lolz i think its fitted now :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and im not sure about the pages thing lols ...should i be putting them in separate pages...and if so how? :L

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup its fitted now! "target=blank" remember???? :P

    ReplyDelete